Follow Us

Tuesday 22 October 2013

About Me

Hi, I'm Jen and welcome to my blog!
 I love to read, for me there is nothing better than getting lost in a book :o) I tend to get sucked into a good story and love discussing plots and characters with anyone I can get to listen. I'm a sucker for a romance and all the pure filth that accompanies it! I'm the lady always rooting for the bad boy lol. 

I also enjoy young adult, new adult, fantasy, biographies and erotica but I'm open to reviewing all types of books, I'm a try anything one kinda girl! I will review both paperback and Ebooks.
I hope that you will get involved and tell me what you think of the books I'm reviewing, please feel free to recommend any books that you have loved via the contact form and I will do my best to review them too.

If you are an author and would like me to review your book, take part in a book tour or do an author spotlight please contact me using the contact form and I will get back to you as soon as I can.


Tagline
Books are my passion, this blog gives reviews on all the books I read .

2 comments: