Follow Us

Monday 23 December 2013

Tame This by Hadley Quinn - MY 5* REVIEW

BLURB:

 (This book contains mature content, including sex and language. Not intended for readers under the age of 18)

KISS THIS continues with Jay’s story, a rebel of his own sort with the need for freedom and unfiltered opinions. His days of unruly behavior and risky decisions have dealt him a hand that he’s still trying to overcome as he seeks to accomplish his business dreams.

But the hits keep adding up. His best friend is knocked up by an ex that won’t back off, a family member drops in unexpectedly and questions need answered, and the easier aspects in life are suddenly being tested beyond his control.

When ultimate tragedy wreaks havoc on his life, it sends Jay over the edge. He can’t seem to manage the simple things anymore and he reverts back to his old ways of shutting people out and living carelessly. He loses everything he’s gained so far—everything that he didn’t know he wanted—all in one ugly weekend.

There is only one thing that can really save him from complete ruins, and this time it might not be so easily at his disposal. And then there is that damn McCallan pride that automatically resists help at every turn. It just may be the very thing that causes him to lose everything for good…


MY VIEWS:

 So I finally got a break in my crazy blog schedule to read Tame This and I FREAKING LOVED IT! I literally could not put it down.

Tame This is absolutely fantastic, I loved Fighters Block and Kiss This, they are both in my top 10 books but Jay has to be my absolute favorite, that man is DAMN FINE!! He is bad ass, sexy, tatted, pierced, says it how it is and basically doesn't give a shit what people think, seriously whats not to love?

Melanie is just as adorable. I love that she is sassy and gives Jay as good as he gives her. Their chemistry is what makes this book stand out for me. They are most definitely one of my favorite book couples of 2013.

Jay and Melanie together are SMOKING HOT and there are some deliciously, squirm in your seat sex scenes that will leave you wanting a Jay for yourself and in my opinion every lady needs a Jay McCallan experience!

Overall I give Tame This 5 BIG BOOK LOVE STARS.

BUY THE BOOK:

ABOUT THIS AUTHOR:

Besides books, I love music, dance, kickboxing, surfing, and sunshine. If I'm not riding a wave, I'm at a concert or traveling. Doesn't tell you much, but you'll learn way more about me from social media or my blog site!

My writing: I don't write short stories. I'd rather have one full story instead of turning it into two. I believe in order to build a relationship with a book, it takes time to get to know it. I like my characters to be well-developed. I like the story to show rather than tell. I like my heroes to have integrity and my heroines to be strong. Just as importantly, I like them to have a sense of humor. I believe in adversity because it is a natural part of life, and I like my characters to learn that as well. And I definitely *prefer* happily ever afters!

Thanks for reading!


FOLLOW THE AUTHOR:

BUY MORE BOOKS BY HADLEY QUINN:

 (This book includes mature content, including sex and language)

22-year-old Camryn Jacobs lost the love of her life once and vows to never kiss another guy unless she's in love with him. When she meets Teague, their attraction to one another is off the charts, and for the first time in two years, she wants to disregard her rule.

But Camryn makes a bet that he can't go just one week without kissing her. She's protecting her own fragile heart, but her wit and smart mouth end up driving Teague crazy.

When Teague is equally skilled at her challenge, their friendship turns complicated. He's not at all what she assumed, and he makes her feel things she never expected to feel. But sharing her true reasons for the no-kiss bet hurts too much and she keeps him in the dark.

Teague has his own secrets to hide, starting with his last name. It's the reason he left town--to lick his wounds until he can piece his life back together. His time with Camryn proves that it might actually be possible, but with the threat of his family and his past ruining all that he's finally gained, can he really take that risk again?

Loving might be easy; learning to trust again could be too difficult to achieve...

 AMAZON

 (This book contains mature content, including sex and language. For adults 18+)

The entire fourth floor of Donovan Kemp's apartment complex houses only MMA fighters, dubbing it "The Fighter's Block." Growing up in an abusive home put Van on the fast track to nowhere, but a caring fight club owner took him under his wing as a teen and shaped him into a fighter with integrity.

Now in his mid-twenties, his life changes dramatically when he steps in to help a beautiful girl in a scary situation with her boyfriend. Surprising to Van, she ends up going home with him. He's now on the fast track to something else: falling in love. He feels that Danielle is the type of girl that he could only dream about, but the two quickly fall hard for each other in equal measure.

When the ex boyfriend proves to be nothing but trouble, Van has a tough time deciding between protecting Dani with legal measures or just bashing the guy's face in himself. The harassment escalates, eventually pulling Dani and Van apart, and Van finds himself feeling desperate enough to do something drastic.

If being thrown in jail isn't bad enough for Van, an undercover investigator seems to be getting a little too close to Dani, the fight club he grew up in could be turned upside down with scandal, and the friends that he trusts with his life might not be who they say they are.

So much for finally discovering the little morsel of happiness he'd been deprived of his entire life..



No comments:

Post a Comment